Monday, April 9, 2012

Stay Puft Marshmallow Man Stress Toy

One of the perks I used to have was that my wife used to work at a movie/video game rental franchise. And every once and a while, she would bring home a goody or two. Sometimes, I felt like a kid waiting for daddy to come home, when she would call me and tell me she has something for me. One particular day she come home with this little guy. So...but wait, let me get this right..Ghostbusters comes out in  1984, and this game came out in 2009? Wow, that is some serious staying power....Too bad the games was very successful.

The only bad thing about this, is that it's not the EVIL Stay Puft  Marshmallow Man...That would kick some serious balls. Made somewhere in China exclusively for Sony and Atari...


0 comments:

Post a Comment